Al Haditha has been awarded the ISO 9001:2008 Quality Management Certificate from the TUV in 2014. Subsequently the company has obtained TS 29001:2010 (Technical specification specially related oil and gas, petrochemicals).
Company has a well-structured Quality Management System to execute any construction project in a smooth and efficient manner. As the company business activities increase in size and sophistication, the need to maintain consistent oversight of quality operations is of utmost importance for Al Haditha. The Quality Assurance / Quality Control (QAQC) Department is tasked with minimizing the number and severity of quality incidents.
AHPS quality goals are met through implementation of the following procedures:
- Standardized work plans for each major construction activity.
- Inspection by dedicated in-house team.
- Evaluation of subcontractors and suppliers.
- Timely reporting of quality issues.
- Prompt remediation of problems / incidents.
- Execute regular departmental system audits.
Each of our projects are supervised by dedicated quality representative reporting to the QA/QC Manager at HO. Through strict adherence to quality guidelines, we strive to minimize and eliminate quality incidents, increase productivity and deliver a project with maximum customer satisfaction.